This is a small, local museum located in a former Workhouse Chapel, which contains memorabilia from the old railway, creamery and livestock market. A working mill still grinds flour using a 1904 turbine and special Milling Days and events are held throughout the season. It is open from Easter until the end of September. A small admission fee is charged for entry to the mill but the museum is free.
Visited 1593 times, 2 Visits today